How does it work ?
We offer you a fastway to obtain preliminary estimates of your paintings and artwork. To get your estimates, simply fill out the online form and attach pictures of your objects. You’ll be notified of your estimates by email.
Please have the following information available:
- Clear, color images of the front and back, and a close-up of the signature or maker’s mark
- Details such as dimensions and materials
- Any information about the history of the item including when, where and how it was acquired
- Electronic copies of any appraisals, literature related to the item, or certificates of authenticity, if available
- We regret that we do not provide auction estimates or sale information for items that are of a type or value that are typically not sold in fine art auctions.
- All estimates are provisional and subject to revision on examination by a specialist.
- The delivered estimates are not appraisals and can't be used for insurance purpose (against loss, theft and damage, as well as settlement for estate)
- The estimates are delivered in a purpose of sale (auctions value)
For any request for a contemporary artwork (contemporary artist) , the cost is $40 : The estimate certificate is structured under pdf file mentioning the estimate, a photo of the work and a comment from the expert Elodie Couturier.